Anti Aging Serum




Testimonial


By johonnypants on May 13 2016

This is an interesting product. I've been using it for almost a month now, and I like it very much. For the record, I have dry skin that tends toward being very sensitive. I'm almost 51, and my skin is in decent shape as I have moisturized regularly since I was a teen. I made my own skincare products for many years, although I don't anymore. There are not a lot of products that I can comfortably use on my face, as many of them leave me with rashes, eczema, or red inflamed patches. This serum has been great for me. It never stings or irritates my skin. I noticed a difference from the first use in that it really helps my skin hold on to moisture! If I use it under my usual cream at night, my skin is so much softer and less dry than usual in the morning. I only use it once a day, and have since started using it in the morning. I like this better, as it is on my face longer that way and again it helps any other moisturizer on my face work so much better. This has been consistent since day 1. Other people have even commented that my skin looks better than usual, and this was the only change I made. In addition to holding moisture better, it just looks brighter, firmer, and more hydrated.

I like that the serum contains no thickeners. It is water thin, which makes it very easy to spread...and there isn't that saran wrapey feeling that thickeners and gels can leave on my skin. Just dispense it into your palm, and it easy and efficient. A little goes a long way, and this stuff is a great deal! I would not hesitate to recommend it. I have not used a facial product that has given me such great results in a very long time! I'll keep using for sure!

View many Testimonials on Amazon "here"

No comments:

Post a Comment